The Wisconsin Association of Free and Charitable Clinics, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
The mission of the Wisconsin Association of Free & Charitable Clinics (WAFCC) is to support, strengthen, and advocate for the uniqueness of the Wisconsin free and charitable clinics, the patients they serve, and the communities with whom they partner.
A culturally appropriate health care community that provides free or affordable health services that promotes the elimination of health disparities among the uninsured, underserved, economically and socially disadvantaged, and vulnerable populations of Wisconsin.
• Strengthen the Wisconsin free and charitable clinics
• Enhance the sustainability of new and existing Wisconsin free and charitable clinics
• Foster collaboration, networking, partnerships, and sharing of resources
• Respect the individuality and uniqueness of each Wisconsin free and charitable clinic
• Promote sharing of resources, and universal principles and strategies to achieve our common goal of eliminating health disparities in Wisconsin
• Cultivate growth in Wisconsin free and charitable clinic access points, service lines and patients, especially in areas of high unmet need
• Educate the Wisconsin community about free and charitable clinics
• Improve the awareness and understanding of free and charitable clinics in Wisconsin, in particular external stakeholders and partners, such as elected officials, public health administrators, hospitals, physician practices, federally qualified health centers and the public
• Advocate for free and charitable clinics, their patients, and their communities
• Define, articulate and manifest the place free and charitable clinics hold in the era of health reform